The Infamous Stringdusters
15 Shouts - 338,714 Scrobbles
Dismiss labels. Forget trying to fit into a scene. Be true and play your songs.
That encompasses the prevailing spirit of Let It Go, the fifth studio album from Grammy-nominated bluegrass expansionists The Infamous Stringdusters. The new effort, released April 1 on the band’s own High Country Recordings, finds the band on firm footing, at ease with an evolving sound that defies categorization. It’s acoustic music, sure, but not the kind you’ll hear from any other band. Roots can be traced but boundaries don’t exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Mean Nothin' - (2:38) - 1,816 plays
- Where the Rivers Run Cold - (3:27) - 1,631 plays
- Magic #9 - (3:26) - 1,616 plays
- You Can't Stop The Changes - (3:56) - 1,339 plays
- Fork In The Road - (3:53) - 1,168 plays
- The Hitchhiker - (5:04) - 1,182 plays
- All The Same - (4:50) - 1,039 plays
- Black Rock - (3:32) - 799 plays
- In God's Country - (2:52) - 714 plays
- Rockets - (3:04) - 778 plays