The Infamous Stringdusters
15 Shouts - 340,985 Scrobbles
Dismiss labels. Forget trying to fit into a scene. Be true and play your songs.
That encompasses the prevailing spirit of Let It Go, the fifth studio album from Grammy-nominated bluegrass expansionists The Infamous Stringdusters. The new effort, released April 1 on the band’s own High Country Recordings, finds the band on firm footing, at ease with an evolving sound that defies categorization. It’s acoustic music, sure, but not the kind you’ll hear from any other band. Roots can be traced but boundaries don’t exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where the Rivers Run Cold - (3:27) - 2,034 plays
- Don't Mean Nothin' - (2:38) - 1,695 plays
- Magic #9 - (3:26) - 1,529 plays
- LyricsOoh, ooh
When you wake in the morning
- Fork In The Road - (3:53) - 1,150 plays
- The Hitchhiker - (5:04) - 1,107 plays
- Black Rock - (3:32) - 820 plays
- I'll Get Away - (4:08) - 925 plays
- All The Same - (4:49) - 952 plays
- Rainbows - (2:58) - 726 plays