The Infamous Stringdusters
15 Shouts - 310,620 Scrobbles
Dismiss labels. Forget trying to fit into a scene. Be true and play your songs.
That encompasses the prevailing spirit of Let It Go, the fifth studio album from Grammy-nominated bluegrass expansionists The Infamous Stringdusters. The new effort, released April 1 on the band’s own High Country Recordings, finds the band on firm footing, at ease with an evolving sound that defies categorization. It’s acoustic music, sure, but not the kind you’ll hear from any other band. Roots can be traced but boundaries don’t exist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Can't Stop The Changes - (3:56) - 1,456 plays
- Don't Mean Nothin' - (2:38) - 1,620 plays
- Fork In The Road - (3:53) - 1,358 plays
- Magic #9 - (3:26) - 1,176 plays
- All The Same - (4:50) - 1,168 plays
- No More To Leave You Behind - (4:06) - 1,023 plays
- In God's Country - (2:52) - 910 plays
- The Hitchhiker - (5:04) - 1,140 plays
- Rockets - (3:04) - 753 plays
- Starry Night - (3:19) - 688 plays