30 Shouts - 212,204 Scrobbles
Formed in early 1992 by Evil Presly and Willy B, The Independents was born out of the frustration of music being stereotyped and just plain fucking boring. Willy B and Evil both loved all types of music, from Conway Twitty to Iron Maiden, from the Ramones to Etta James and The Specials. Both loved horror and sci-fi movies and wanted to find some way to include it in their music. Evil started writing lyrics that told horror tales while Willy B kept the guitar in one hand and gave the entire world the finger with the other.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- UKIP Calypso - (3:50) - 236 plays
- Little Blue - (2:08) - 162 plays
- Bloody Night, Bloody Knife - (2:23) - 96 plays
- Sword of Damocles - (1:49) - 126 plays
- Black Angel - (3:11) - 111 plays
- Corpses in the Rain - (2:49) - 148 plays
- Left for Dead - (1:48) - 91 plays
- Baby Doll - (3:36) - 77 plays
- Leaving Me - (3:14) - 96 plays
- In the Rain - (2:28) - 90 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online