30 Shouts - 207,940 Scrobbles
Formed in early 1992 by Evil Presly and Willy B, The Independents was born out of the frustration of music being stereotyped and just plain fucking boring. Willy B and Evil both loved all types of music, from Conway Twitty to Iron Maiden, from the Ramones to Etta James and The Specials. Both loved horror and sci-fi movies and wanted to find some way to include it in their music. Evil started writing lyrics that told horror tales while Willy B kept the guitar in one hand and gave the entire world the finger with the other.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Blue - (2:08) - 259 plays
- Sword of Damocles - (1:49) - 148 plays
- Left for Dead - (1:48) - 175 plays
- Black Angel - (3:11) - 117 plays
- Baby Doll - (3:36) - 98 plays
- Corpses in the Rain - (2:49) - 135 plays
- Eternal Bond - (2:53) - 111 plays
- In the Rain - (2:28) - 209 plays
- Death Notice - (2:30) - 131 plays
- Bloody Night, Bloody Knife - (2:23) - 113 plays