30 Shouts - 210,074 Scrobbles
Formed in early 1992 by Evil Presly and Willy B, The Independents was born out of the frustration of music being stereotyped and just plain fucking boring. Willy B and Evil both loved all types of music, from Conway Twitty to Iron Maiden, from the Ramones to Etta James and The Specials. Both loved horror and sci-fi movies and wanted to find some way to include it in their music. Evil started writing lyrics that told horror tales while Willy B kept the guitar in one hand and gave the entire world the finger with the other.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Blue - (2:08) - 192 plays
- UKIP Calypso - (3:50) - 209 plays
- Corpses in the Rain - (2:49) - 184 plays
- Sword of Damocles - (1:49) - 160 plays
- Bloody Night, Bloody Knife - (2:23) - 98 plays
- Rise - (3:16) - 149 plays
- Left for Dead - (1:48) - 103 plays
- Black Angel - (3:11) - 126 plays
- Walk Away - (2:57) - 265 plays
- Sound of an Angels Wings - (2:04) - 124 plays