The In Crowd
23 Shouts - 50,998 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands with the name The In Crowd: a Jamaican reggae showband from the 1970s (1) and a British rockband from the 1960s (2). 1; The In Crowd were a popular Jamaican reggae showband of the late 1970s. Led by Fil Callender (vocals and lead guitar), the band also included Errol Walker (lead vocals), Clevie Browne (drums, vocals), Tony Lewis (bass guitar, vocals), Freddie Butler (keyboards), and Wigmore Francis (guitar). The band also featured a horn section of Egbert Evans and Barry Bailey. Browne had previously been a member of The Browne Bunch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy mother didnt tell me that you go mango walk (2*) my mother didn't tell me that you go mango walk and eat all the number leven
- Back A Yard - (4:27) - 523 plays
- His Majesty Is Coming - (3:15) - 240 plays
- We Play Reggae - (3:46) - 131 plays
- Dub In Love - (4:11) - 101 plays
- Born In Ethiopia - (3:21) - 82 plays
- Things She Says - (1:48) - 66 plays
- Blow Up - (1:52) - 58 plays
- You're On Your Own - (2:19) - 50 plays
- Rasta Man No Evil - (5:39) - 55 plays