The Immortal Lee County Killers
30 Shouts - 146,194 Scrobbles
The Immortal Lee County Killers were an American punk blues band from mid-1999 to 2007, formed in Auburn, Alabama. Their recording style was very DIY, with Weise using foot-operated instrumental controls and two full-volumed amplifiers. Four months after forming they recorded 'The Essential Fucked Up Blues', released in 2001 on Estrus followed by 'Love is a Charm of Powerful Trouble' in 2003, and 'These Bones Will Rise to Love You Again' in 2005. The two members were vocalist/guitarist Chetley "Cheetah" Weise (ex-The Quadrajets) and drummer Doug "The Boss" Sherrard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let's Get Killed - (5:53) - 447 plays
- Revolution Summer - (3:01) - 321 plays
- Boom Boom - (2:22) - 249 plays
- Said I'd Find My Way - (4:20) - 266 plays
- Blues - (3:35) - 257 plays
- Rollin' Stone - (9:55) - 197 plays
- Train She Rides - (2:02) - 158 plays
- Go to Hell on Judgement Day - (5:21) - 173 plays
- Robert Johnson - (2:35) - 115 plays
- Won't Cook Fish - (3:17) - 101 plays