The Hundred in the Hands
253 Shouts - 1,916,026 Scrobbles
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that’s equally danceable and dreamy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pigeons - (3:28) - 7,639 plays
- Dressed in Dresden - (3:35) - 6,384 plays
- Commotion - (4:46) - 4,868 plays
- Young Aren’t Young - (4:25) - 3,124 plays
- Lovesick (Once Again) - (4:00) - 2,889 plays
- Keep It Low - (3:42) - 2,608 plays
- Killing It - (3:38) - 2,464 plays
- Tunnels - (4:15) - 2,149 plays
- Dead Ending - (4:08) - 2,418 plays
- Ghosts - (3:50) - 2,062 plays