The Hundred in the Hands
253 Shouts - 1,900,571 Scrobbles
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that’s equally danceable and dreamy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pigeons - (3:28) - 8,122 plays
- Dressed in Dresden - (3:35) - 6,636 plays
- Commotion - (4:46) - 5,362 plays
- Young Aren’t Young - (4:25) - 3,642 plays
- Lovesick (Once Again) - (4:00) - 3,171 plays
- Keep It Low - (3:42) - 2,823 plays
- Killing It - (3:38) - 2,624 plays
- Ghosts - (3:50) - 2,194 plays
- Tunnels - (4:15) - 2,511 plays
- Dead Ending - (4:08) - 2,536 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online