The Hundred in the Hands
253 Shouts - 1,870,710 Scrobbles
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that’s equally danceable and dreamy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pigeons - (3:28) - 8,559 plays
- Dressed in Dresden - (3:35) - 6,563 plays
- Commotion - (4:46) - 5,814 plays
- Young Aren’t Young - (4:25) - 4,219 plays
- Lovesick (Once Again) - (4:00) - 3,361 plays
- Keep It Low - (3:42) - 3,045 plays
- Killing It - (3:38) - 2,760 plays
- Ghosts - (3:50) - 2,214 plays
- Dead Ending - (4:08) - 2,360 plays
- Tunnels - (4:15) - 2,730 plays