The Hundred in the Hands
252 Shouts - 1,852,675 Scrobbles
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that’s equally danceable and dreamy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pigeons - (3:28) - 10,792 plays
- Dressed in Dresden - (3:35) - 8,375 plays
- Commotion - (4:46) - 8,400 plays
- Young Aren’t Young - (4:25) - 6,321 plays
- Lovesick (Once Again) - (4:00) - 4,796 plays
- Killing It - (3:38) - 4,246 plays
- Dead Ending - (4:08) - 3,531 plays
- Keep It Low - (3:42) - 3,934 plays
- Tunnels - (4:15) - 3,315 plays
- This Day Is Made - (3:56) - 2,697 plays