The Hundred in the Hands
253 Shouts - 1,892,316 Scrobbles
The Hundred in the Hands (often abbreviated as THITH) is an electropop duo, formed in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. The band members are Eleanore Everdell (vocals, synthesizers) and Jason Friedman (guitars, programming). Named after the phrase the Lakota Nation gave to the Fetterman Battle of 1866 in Wyoming (in which Crazy Horse led his warriors to a victory that resulted in the death of 100 enemies), The Hundred in the Hands fuses electropop with post-punk and dream pop elements, making for a sound that’s equally danceable and dreamy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pigeons - (3:28) - 8,292 plays
- Dressed in Dresden - (3:35) - 6,575 plays
- Commotion - (4:46) - 5,583 plays
- Young Aren’t Young - (4:25) - 3,906 plays
- Lovesick (Once Again) - (4:00) - 3,308 plays
- Keep It Low - (3:42) - 3,022 plays
- Killing It - (3:38) - 2,725 plays
- Dead Ending - (4:08) - 2,333 plays
- Tunnels - (4:15) - 2,695 plays
- Ghosts - (3:50) - 2,179 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online