131 Shouts - 2,008,347 Scrobbles
The Housemartins were an indie pop/alternative rock band which formed in 1983 in Kingston upon Hull, England. At its formation the band consisted of Paul Heaton (vocals), Stan Cullimore (guitar), Ted Key (bass) and Chris Lang (drums). The band's membership changed frequently throughout its existence. Ted Key was replaced by Norman Cook (who later became internationally famous as big beat musician Fatboy Slim) and drummer Chris Lang was replaced by Hugh Whitaker, former drummer with The Gargoyles, who in turn was replaced with Dave Hemingway. The band split in 1988.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Happy Hour - (2:21) - 20,999 plays
- Caravan Of Love - (3:39) - 11,545 plays
- Build - (4:46) - 6,503 plays
- Me And The Farmer - (2:56) - 4,454 plays
- Five Get Over Excited - (2:41) - 3,491 plays
- Think For A Minute - (3:30) - 3,309 plays
- Flag Day - (5:25) - 3,113 plays
- Sheep - (2:17) - 3,265 plays
- Get Up Off Our Knees - (3:22) - 3,003 plays
- The People Who Grinned Themselves To Death - (3:36) - 2,321 plays