121 Shouts - 252,374 Scrobbles
The mind-numbingly violent sounds of The Hospitals are among the most intense ever to creep out of Portland, Oregon. This remarkable guitar-and-drums duo assault their instruments and audience in a way that could be described conservatively as wildly aggressive and frantically crazed, deliberately harsh and unapologetically brutal. Drummer / vocalist Adam Stonehouse attacks his kit in a style that has to be seen to be believed (any description would only trivialize it), all the while screaming as if he were passing kidney stones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rich People - (2:29) - 353 plays
- Bands - (1:31) - 224 plays
- Olympic Ghost - (1:33) - 203 plays
- She's Not There - (2:25) - 216 plays
- Getting Out of Bed - (1:49) - 184 plays
- Airplanes There - (2:44) - 182 plays
- Problems - (1:29) - 177 plays
- Jocks and Jazz - (1:28) - 170 plays
- Hairdryer Peace - (3:30) - 167 plays
- Boom Bap Biff - (2:11) - 158 plays