119 Shouts - 240,905 Scrobbles
The mind-numbingly violent sounds of The Hospitals are among the most intense ever to creep out of Portland, Oregon. This remarkable guitar-and-drums duo assault their instruments and audience in a way that could be described conservatively as wildly aggressive and frantically crazed, deliberately harsh and unapologetically brutal. Drummer / vocalist Adam Stonehouse attacks his kit in a style that has to be seen to be believed (any description would only trivialize it), all the while screaming as if he were passing kidney stones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rich People - (2:29) - 418 plays
- Song 1 - (1:25) - 322 plays
- Bands - (1:31) - 272 plays
- Getting Out of Bed - (1:49) - 228 plays
- Hairdryer Peace - (3:30) - 213 plays
- Olympic Ghost - (1:33) - 231 plays
- I Say Go - (1:18) - 345 plays
- She's Not There - (2:25) - 219 plays
- Airplanes There - (2:44) - 228 plays
- Jocks and Jazz - (1:28) - 216 plays