2 Shouts - 9,481 Scrobbles
The Honkeys are St. Louis’ only premier surf/instrumental rock ’n’ roll sensations. With lightning-fast Fender and Mosrite guitar-picking artistry; tons of fuzz and reverb effects; heart-pumping bass; foot-stomping, big-beat percussion; mysterious, spine-tingling organ riffs; and intriguing melodies bristling with excitement and adolescent menace, these fine young men lay down the wildest, sexiest...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Wayback Machine - (1:48) - 18 plays
- Open The Pod Bay Doors, Hal - (2:25) - 17 plays
- Tsunami? - (1:58) - 18 plays
- Honkey's Can't Surf - (1:50) - 11 plays
- Tell 'Em Large Marge Sent Ya - (3:22) - 13 plays
- Tossage - (2:07) - 11 plays
- The Sound of Two Chemicals Being Swirled Around In An Erlenmeyer - (1:54) - 22 plays
- Fire Backstage - (2:01) - 14 plays
- No Brakes - (1:25) - 14 plays
- Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance - (1:55) - 11 plays