The Honest Johns
6 Shouts - 10,191 Scrobbles
The Honest Johns all grew up in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, but didn't meet until they all went to the same High School. Exams over, they toured and recorded extensively yet, unbelievably, released nothing save for an EP in 1986 called Tell Me About Your Childhood. Even now, demand remains high for this rare vinyl release featuring the classic Grandfather Of Gold. The band split in the early 90s leaving the vast majority of their recordings unheard. That, could easily have been that.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Judas In Me Singing - (3:58) - 34 plays
- Sing A Little Song For Me - (2:26) - 12 plays
- She Knows The Names Of Trees - (4:40) - 13 plays
- I Will Be Good For You - (4:36) - 6 plays
- The Stalker Song - (5:26) - 10 plays
- Beds - (4:56) - 5 plays
- Songwriters of the North - (4:39) - 6 plays
- Listen - (3:06) - 8 plays
- Karaoke - (4:00) - 6 plays
- Big Sunrise - (5:01) - 8 plays