282 Shouts - 5,571,702 Scrobbles
The Hollies are a well-respected British beat and rock and roll band, formed in the early 60s. Initially they had a squeaky-clean image and were famous for their rich vocal harmonies, rivalling those of The Beach Boys. Between 1964 and 1969, only two Hollies songs failed to reach the UK Top 10. Their most famous member was Graham Nash, who left in 1968 to form the super group Crosby, Stills & Nash. Two of the core members, drummer Bobby Elliott and lead guitarist Tony Hicks, still perform with The Hollies into the new millennium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bus Stop - (2:53) - 24,402 plays
- Long Cool Woman (in a Black Dress) - (3:16) - 23,241 plays
- The Air That I Breathe - (3:46) - 20,700 plays
- I'm Alive - (2:19) - 13,311 plays
- He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother - (4:16) - 13,361 plays
- Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) - 2003 Digital Remaster - (3:18) - 11,877 plays
- The Air That I Breathe - 2008 Digital Remaster - (4:12) - 9,348 plays
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - (4:13) - 7,627 plays
- Carrie Anne - (2:54) - 5,140 plays
- Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress - (10:27) - 5,527 plays