285 Shouts - 5,804,138 Scrobbles
The Hollies are a well-respected British beat and rock and roll band that formed in the early 60s. Initially they had a squeaky-clean image and were famous for their rich vocal harmonies, rivaling those of The Beach Boys. Between 1964 and 1969, only two Hollies songs failed to reach the UK Top 10. Their most famous member was Graham Nash, who left in 1968 to form the folk supergroup Crosby, Stills & Nash. Two of the core members, drummer Bobby Elliott and lead guitarist Tony Hicks, still perform with The Hollies into the new millennium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bus Stop - (2:53) - 23,714 plays
- Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) - 2003 Digital Remaster - (3:18) - 16,622 plays
- Long Cool Woman (in a Black Dress) - (3:16) - 23,128 plays
- The Air That I Breathe - (4:09) - 19,302 plays
- He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother - (4:16) - 13,865 plays
- I'm Alive - (2:19) - 12,627 plays
- The Air That I Breathe - 2008 Digital Remaster - (4:12) - 10,735 plays
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - (4:19) - 6,879 plays
- Carrie Anne - (2:54) - 5,470 plays
- On a Carousel - (3:11) - 4,808 plays