0 Shouts - 11,500 Scrobbles
The Historians were formed in 1993 in Tel Aviv, Israel by Aylam Orian. At film school Aylam met Noam Knoller and inbetween student film productions they played and recorded with a changing cast of musicians until disbanding in 1996. These were fun times, and the music was pure joy. Aylam revived the group briefly with other musicians in 1998, to record some of his songs for the soundtrack of his graduation film (these are the ones on The Studio Demos).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Magical Mystery Tour - (2:35) - 23 plays
- My Dear - (3:35) - 31 plays
- Sugar Cherry - (4:43) - 62 plays
- Midday Nap - (4:13) - 15 plays
- Soft as Sand - (5:29) - 62 plays
- Hey, Ice Cube - (3:56) - 22 plays
- Tricky Mickey - (1:56) - 38 plays
- Dad and Mom - (3:58) - 4 plays
- Memorial Day - (4:29) - 3 plays
- Revenge Song - (2:35) - 3 plays