0 Shouts - 12,296 Scrobbles
The Historians were formed in 1993 in Tel Aviv, Israel by Aylam Orian. At film school Aylam met Noam Knoller and inbetween student film productions they played and recorded with a changing cast of musicians until disbanding in 1996. These were fun times, and the music was pure joy. Aylam revived the group briefly with other musicians in 1998, to record some of his songs for the soundtrack of his graduation film (these are the ones on The Studio Demos).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tricky Mickey - (1:56) - 72 plays
- Sugar Cherry - (4:43) - 75 plays
- Soft as Sand - (5:29) - 81 plays
- Magical Mystery Tour - (2:35) - 7 plays
- Midday Nap (2009 mix) - (4:12) - 7 plays
- Hey, Ice Cube - (3:56) - 4 plays
- Memorial Day - (4:29) - 4 plays
- Hit and Run - (2:17) - 7 plays
- Revenge Song - (2:35) - 6 plays
- Dad and Mom - (3:58) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online