The High Dials
23 Shouts - 159,176 Scrobbles
Montreal band The High Dials make psychedelic pop shaded with folk rock, shoegaze and electro influences. Drawing inspiration from a variety of styles the band create wall-of-sound music built on swirling guitars, three-part harmonies and retro keys. The High Dials have had an evolving line-up since their 2003 debut centred around Trevor Anderson (singer-songwriter) and Robbie MacArthur (guitars). Hailed by the likes of NME, Spin and Brooklyn Vegan, they have a deep back catalogue and extensive tour history in both North America and the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bomb Shelter - (2:59) - 205 plays
- Desert Tribe - (2:41) - 392 plays
- Bedroom Shadows - (4:38) - 104 plays
- Oisin, My Bastard Brother - (4:47) - 150 plays
- I Am The Eye - (3:34) - 77 plays
- The Holy Ground - (4:39) - 95 plays
- Teenage Love Made Me Insane - (2:43) - 120 plays
- Uruguay - (3:54) - 64 plays
- Killer of Dragons - (4:09) - 89 plays
- Flags - (3:25) - 90 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online