The High Dials
23 Shouts - 158,906 Scrobbles
Montreal band The High Dials make psychedelic pop shaded with folk rock, shoegaze and electro influences. Drawing inspiration from a variety of styles the band create wall-of-sound music built on swirling guitars, three-part harmonies and retro keys. The High Dials have had an evolving line-up since their 2003 debut centred around Trevor Anderson (singer-songwriter) and Robbie MacArthur (guitars). Hailed by the likes of NME, Spin and Brooklyn Vegan, they have a deep back catalogue and extensive tour history in both North America and the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Desert Tribe - (2:41) - 467 plays
- Flower On The Vine - (4:04) - 346 plays
- Echoes and Empty Rooms - (3:08) - 660 plays
- Amateur Astronomer - (4:00) - 213 plays
- Afterparty - (3:41) - 167 plays
- On Again, Off Again - (3:41) - 168 plays
- Yestergraves - (4:11) - 145 plays
- Oisin, My Bastard Brother - (4:47) - 152 plays
- Impossible Things - (3:40) - 126 plays
- Teenage Love Made Me Insane - (2:43) - 134 plays