The High Dials
22 Shouts - 150,316 Scrobbles
The High Dials are an indie rock band from Montreal, Canada. They draw on influences from folk, pop and psychedelic rock of various eras. They debuted in 2003 on NYC-based Rainbow Quartz Records with “A New Devotion”, a mishmash of retro-freakbeat sounds with a hidden lyrical storyline. The album made a fan of Little Steven Van Zandt of Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band, who began playng them regularly on his syndicated radio show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teenage Love Made Me Insane - (2:43) - 146 plays
- Bedroom Shadows - (4:38) - 120 plays
- I Am The Eye - (3:34) - 122 plays
- The Holy Ground - (4:39) - 145 plays
- Uruguay - (3:54) - 118 plays
- Oisin, My Bastard Brother - (4:47) - 157 plays
- Your Eyes Are a Door - (8:36) - 108 plays
- Killer of Dragons - (4:09) - 106 plays
- Yestergraves - 99 plays
- The Lost Explorer - (5:26) - 75 plays