69 Shouts - 219,523 Scrobbles
There are three bands named "The Heads": 1) The Heads (1993), based in Bristol, belong to the space-rock school of extreme psychedelic rock founded by Hawkwind, but they also absorb the dadaistic elements of the Flaming Lips. Debuting with Quad (Rooster, 1993), the Heads spent a few years releasing only singles. Relaxing With... (Cargo, 1996) collects the 1993-1995 singles (1994's epic 11-minute "Coogan's Bluff," 1995's "Television") and a few new tracks that show a much harder style - a demented soup of Stooges, MC5 and Blue Cheer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Quad - (3:16) - 720 plays
- Chipped - (4:25) - 450 plays
- Don't Know Yet - (3:35) - 451 plays
- Slow Down - (3:05) - 410 plays
- Woke Up - (3:18) - 375 plays
- Television - (2:22) - 405 plays
- Taken Too Much - (4:28) - 356 plays
- Widowmaker - (3:48) - 331 plays
- Coogan's Bluff - (4:01) - 323 plays
- Fuego - (3:00) - 269 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release