1 Shouts - 6,167 Scrobbles
With an 18 year-old Billy Joel on keyboards and vocals, the Hassles achieved regional success in the northeast with their 1967 eponymous debut album, which included originals as well as covers of artists as varied as Traffic, Bobby Scott, and Sam & Dave. A few singles got significant airplay, especially on Long Island. Their 1969 follow-up "The Hour of the Wolf," overloaded with attempts at psychedelia and overproduction, was not as successful, and the band split up. Drummer Jon Small stayed with Billy Joel, and the duo created the short-lived "keyboard metal" band Attila.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You've Got Me Hummin' - (2:29) - 61 plays
- Every Step I Take (Every Move I Make) - (2:30) - 104 plays
- 4 o'clock in the Morning - (3:41) - 30 plays
- Hotel St. George - (4:57) - 23 plays
- Ever Step I Take (Every Move I Make) - (2:28) - 16 plays
- Hour of the Wolf - (11:45) - 16 plays
- Coloured Rain - (3:23) - 30 plays
- A Taste Of Honey - (4:18) - 34 plays
- Warming Up - (1:38) - 31 plays
- Cat - (4:17) - 45 plays