The Hafler Trio
76 Shouts - 105,812 Scrobbles
The Hafler Trio is a conceptual and sound art collaboration between Andrew M. McKenzie, the only permanent member, and guest musicians. The project has seen the release of numerous albums and CDs in experimental musical styles ranging from electronica, cut-up, ambient, environmental soundscape, musique concrete, electro-acoustic, and audio-montage as cinema for the years from 1982 to present, each of which utilise graphic design and text for contextual juxtaposition with the recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Hours - (9:00) - 40 plays
- One Hour - (9:27) - 38 plays
- Six Hours - (6:23) - 38 plays
- Two Hours - (7:00) - 25 plays
- Suppressed Noise - (3:16) - 25 plays
- Three Hours - (10:46) - 28 plays
- Five Hours - (13:41) - 27 plays
- Inherent Aggression - (3:04) - 23 plays
- Grey Voices - (4:14) - 26 plays
- The Inner Church - (4:16) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online