The Hafler Trio
73 Shouts - 95,896 Scrobbles
.The Hafler Trio is a conceptual and sound art collaborative between Andrew M. McKenzie, the only permanent member, and guest musicians. The project has seen the release of numerous albums and CDs in experimental musical styles ranging from electronica, cut-up, ambient, environmental soundscape, musique concrete, electro-acoustic, and audio-montage as cinema for the years from 1982 to present, each of which utilise graphic design and text for contextual juxtaposition with the recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suppressed Noise - (3:16) - 44 plays
- All Largely Propaganda - (1:32) - 63 plays
- Inherent Aggression - (3:04) - 41 plays
- Echoes In The Body - (3:02) - 41 plays
- The Howney Stone - (3:29) - 39 plays
- Initiation, Ascent, Purgatory no.1 - 'Remorse', Purgatory no. 2 - 'Work' , Descent, Consecration - (53:44) - 60 plays
- An Introduction to Go - (7:58) - 45 plays
- The Inner Church - (4:16) - 35 plays
- One Hour - (9:27) - 35 plays
- A Sound & Colour Analogy - (1:32) - 36 plays