The Hafler Trio
73 Shouts - 101,775 Scrobbles
.The Hafler Trio is a conceptual and sound art collaborative between Andrew M. McKenzie, the only permanent member, and guest musicians. The project has seen the release of numerous albums and CDs in experimental musical styles ranging from electronica, cut-up, ambient, environmental soundscape, musique concrete, electro-acoustic, and audio-montage as cinema for the years from 1982 to present, each of which utilise graphic design and text for contextual juxtaposition with the recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suppressed Noise - (3:16) - 64 plays
- Inherent Aggression - (3:04) - 56 plays
- All Largely Propaganda - (1:32) - 49 plays
- Grey Voices - (4:14) - 46 plays
- A Sound & Colour Analogy - (1:32) - 47 plays
- Echoes In The Body - (3:02) - 45 plays
- The Lotion Of Detached Sounds - (5:45) - 42 plays
- One Hour - (9:27) - 38 plays
- The Inner Church - (4:16) - 39 plays
- Location Screening Exercise - (2:25) - 36 plays