The Hafler Trio
76 Shouts - 105,160 Scrobbles
The Hafler Trio is a conceptual and sound art collaboration between Andrew M. McKenzie, the only permanent member, and guest musicians. The project has seen the release of numerous albums and CDs in experimental musical styles ranging from electronica, cut-up, ambient, environmental soundscape, musique concrete, electro-acoustic, and audio-montage as cinema for the years from 1982 to present, each of which utilise graphic design and text for contextual juxtaposition with the recordings...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Hours - (9:00) - 38 plays
- One Hour - (9:27) - 36 plays
- Six Hours - (6:23) - 37 plays
- Grey Voices - (4:14) - 30 plays
- Suppressed Noise - (3:16) - 28 plays
- Inherent Aggression - (3:04) - 29 plays
- Three Hours - (10:46) - 29 plays
- The Inner Church - (4:16) - 32 plays
- Five Hours - (13:41) - 27 plays
- Masturbatorium - (0:10) - 25 plays