The Haden Triplets
2 Shouts - 20,822 Scrobbles
During our early life, we were surrounded by music on both sides of our family. We visited our dad's family in Springfield, Missouri, where they taught us old country songs they used to perform on the radio as The Haden Family. Our grandparents on our mother's side used to sing us to sleep with old Yiddish songs. Growing up, we often had music playing in the house, whether it be our mom playing Billie Holiday and Nina Simone records, or our dad playing Keith Jarrett and Ornette Coleman in the living room.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Single Girl - (4:06) - 1,987 plays
- Slowly - (3:36) - 576 plays
- Voice from on High - (4:16) - 387 plays
- My Baby's Gone - (3:27) - 328 plays
- Memories of Mother and Dad - (4:04) - 325 plays
- When I Stop Dreaming - (2:59) - 309 plays
- Making Believe - (3:32) - 297 plays
- Billy Bee - (1:34) - 290 plays
- Raining - (4:55) - 264 plays
- Tiny Broken Heart - (2:45) - 255 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online