The Haden Triplets
2 Shouts - 18,855 Scrobbles
During our early life, we were surrounded by music on both sides of our family. We visited our dad's family in Springfield, Missouri, where they taught us old country songs they used to perform on the radio as The Haden Family. Our grandparents on our mother's side used to sing us to sleep with old Yiddish songs. Growing up, we often had music playing in the house, whether it be our mom playing Billie Holiday and Nina Simone records, or our dad playing Keith Jarrett and Ornette Coleman in the living room.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Single Girl - (4:06) - 1,714 plays
- Slowly - (3:36) - 757 plays
- Voice from on High - (4:16) - 403 plays
- Memories of Mother and Dad - (4:04) - 355 plays
- My Baby's Gone - (3:27) - 337 plays
- When I Stop Dreaming - (2:59) - 332 plays
- Making Believe - (3:32) - 320 plays
- Billy Bee - (1:34) - 305 plays
- Raining - (4:55) - 274 plays
- Tiny Broken Heart - (2:45) - 286 plays