254 Shouts - 3,136,255 Scrobbles
Take 5 southern california guys, mix in some surf, stone, and psychedelic, throw them in a haunted mansion in west hochiminster and with a little luck, you might get a band like The Growlers. The bands name comes from lead singer Brooks Nielsen and guitarist Moustache Matt. One day Brooks came home and Matt was takin a big growler in the outhouse and the rest is history. Watch some footage of old Wind N Sea Surf Club back in the 70's and you might get a taste of what this band's live shows are like.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Advice - (3:26) - 25,604 plays
- One Million Lovers - (4:42) - 24,613 plays
- Chinese Fountain - (4:07) - 21,326 plays
- Someday - (3:35) - 19,277 plays
- Big Toe - (2:31) - 19,420 plays
- Black Memories - (2:53) - 17,975 plays
- Dull Boy - (3:25) - 17,215 plays
- Naked Kids - (3:51) - 13,733 plays
- Going gets Tough - (3:28) - 11,866 plays
- Love Test - (4:11) - 12,780 plays