0 Shouts - 2,971,979 Scrobbles
Take 5 southern california guys, mix in some surf, stone, and psychedelic, throw them in a haunted mansion in west hochiminster and with a little luck, you might get a band like The Growlers. The bands name comes from lead singer Brooks Nielsen and guitarist Moustache Matt. One day Brooks came home and Matt was takin a big growler in the outhouse and the rest is history. Watch some footage of old Wind N Sea Surf Club back in the 70's and you might get a taste of what this band's live shows are like.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Advice - (3:26) - 32,675 plays
- Chinese Fountain - (4:07) - 28,741 plays
- One Million Lovers - (4:42) - 27,331 plays
- Big Toe - (2:31) - 24,688 plays
- Black Memories - (2:53) - 23,267 plays
- Someday - (3:35) - 20,662 plays
- Dull Boy - (3:25) - 21,590 plays
- Magnificent Sadness - (3:36) - 15,668 plays
- Love Test - (4:11) - 16,154 plays
- Not the Man - (3:30) - 15,107 plays