242 Shouts - 2,731,195 Scrobbles
Take 5 southern california guys, mix in some surf, stone, and psychedelic, throw them in a haunted mansion in west hochiminster and with a little luck, you might get a band like The Growlers. The bands name comes from lead singer Brooks Nielsen and guitarist Moustache Matt. One day Brooks came home and Matt was takin a big growler in the outhouse and the rest is history. Watch some footage of old Wind N Sea Surf Club back in the 70's and you might get a taste of what this band's live shows are like.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Advice - (3:26) - 23,115 plays
- One Million Lovers - (4:42) - 28,185 plays
- Chinese Fountain - (4:07) - 20,452 plays
- Someday - (3:35) - 21,280 plays
- Big Toe - (2:31) - 18,446 plays
- Graveyard's Full - (2:06) - 14,192 plays
- Black Memories - (2:53) - 16,410 plays
- Naked Kids - (3:51) - 15,777 plays
- Dull Boy - (3:25) - 15,676 plays
- Sea Lion Goth Blues - (2:29) - 11,747 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online