238 Shouts - 2,587,912 Scrobbles
Take 5 southern california guys, mix in some surf, stone, and psychedelic, throw them in a haunted mansion in west hochiminster and with a little luck, you might get a band like The Growlers. The bands name comes from lead singer Brooks Nielsen and guitarist Moustache Matt. One day Brooks came home and Matt was takin a big growler in the outhouse and the rest is history. Watch some footage of old Wind N Sea Surf Club back in the 70's and you might get a taste of what this band's live shows are like.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Million Lovers - (4:42) - 28,133 plays
- Good Advice - (3:26) - 17,604 plays
- Someday - (3:35) - 21,379 plays
- Chinese Fountain - (4:07) - 16,454 plays
- Graveyard's Full - (2:06) - 14,935 plays
- Big Toe - (2:31) - 15,365 plays
- Naked Kids - (3:51) - 15,624 plays
- Sea Lion Goth Blues - (2:29) - 12,507 plays
- Black Memories - (2:53) - 13,187 plays
- Living in a Memory - (3:15) - 14,058 plays