The Great Mundane
14 Shouts - 53,245 Scrobbles
Shaped by a "Do It Yourself" culture, Jeffrey Acciaioli was driven by his love of music to create the moniker The Great Mundane at first to only satisfy himself. Born and raised in Farmington Hills, Michigan he was exposed and later influenced by genres such as classical, jazz, bossa nova, hip-hop, and electronica. His broad range of favorites and training allow us to enjoy his "one of a kind" sound that is anything but mundane. The Great Mundane's twisting textures, catchy drum whips, and unique soundscapes leave us with a melodic collage that is unlike anything we've heard before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello Cute Face - (3:25) - 124 plays
- Tremor Dancer - (4:25) - 79 plays
- Solar Food - (4:59) - 60 plays
- We are the Magicians - (2:52) - 44 plays
- Deplete - (4:10) - 42 plays
- Middle Meeting - (2:39) - 49 plays
- The Hug Machine - (2:31) - 44 plays
- The Squid and the Tiger - (3:59) - 38 plays
- Somewhere Over It - (1:13) - 32 plays
- Supra Mundane - (4:38) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online