The Grass Roots
72 Shouts - 978,840 Scrobbles
The Grass Roots is an American rock band that began as the brainchild of songwriting duo P.F. Sloan and Steve Barri. Between 1966 and 1975 they had a series of major hits -- most notably "Let's Live for Today," "Midnight Confessions," "Temptation Eyes" and "Two Divided by Love" -- that helped define the essence of the era's AM radio. During this period they charted 14 US Top 40 hits, including seven gold singles and one platinum single, and two had hits collections that effortlessly went gold.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight Confessions - (2:43) - 9,356 plays
- Let's Live For Today - (2:46) - 9,585 plays
- Sooner Or Later - (2:42) - 3,047 plays
- Temptation Eyes - (2:34) - 2,105 plays
- Live For Today (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (2:49) - 1,235 plays
- Wait A Million Years - (3:21) - 1,582 plays
- Where Were You When I Needed You - (3:01) - 1,038 plays
- Let’s Live For Today - (2:49) - 894 plays
- I'd Wait a Million Years - (2:44) - 1,145 plays
- Two Divided By Love - (2:31) - 1,035 plays