The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit
2 Shouts - 11,873 Scrobbles
The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit is a Country/ Americana band from Oakdale, California, consisting of Chris Doud (Vocals, guitar), Will Taylor (Vocals, tenor guitar, harmonica), Taylor Webster (bass, vocals), Matt Cordano (pedal steel, flying V, banjo, dobro) , and Aaron Burtch (drums). Likened to anything from Old Crow Medicine Show and The Avett Bros. to Asleep at the Wheel, Bob Wills and even Neil Young (depending on which live set you happen to catch) they most often defy categorization, usually settling for some hybrid of Americana...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bones - (3:10) - 160 plays
- Rosy Cheek Gal - (2:57) - 176 plays
- the burden of sea captains - (4:10) - 231 plays
- Classy - (3:38) - 154 plays
- Big Jim's Guitar - (5:34) - 149 plays
- Wilford Brimley - (2:19) - 124 plays
- 1987 - (4:48) - 103 plays
- The Very Best - (2:50) - 244 plays
- Lost Claim - (4:22) - 171 plays
- The Wolfman - (7:46) - 161 plays