The Good Life
272 Shouts - 4,470,969 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:
--- The Good Life started out as a means for Tim Kasher to use a songwriting approach that differed from his other projects (namely, Cursive), but it didn’t take long for the solo project to become a band, and for that band to finally come into its own. The Good Life’s sound has evolved from the refined, quiet pop of the first full-length, Novena on a Nocturn, to the moody hooks of 2002’s Black Out, to the sing-along anthems of divorce and disillusionment found on the recent Lovers Need Lawyers EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Album of the Year - (5:10) - 5,784 plays
- Lovers Need Lawyers - (2:38) - 2,933 plays
- Heartbroke - (1:56) - 2,929 plays
- Inmates - (9:39) - 2,978 plays
- Night and Day - (3:29) - 2,423 plays
- Under a Honeymoon - (4:52) - 2,217 plays
- You're Not You - (5:38) - 1,799 plays
- October Leaves - (4:57) - 1,626 plays
- Notes in His Pockets - (3:43) - 1,692 plays
- You're No Fool - (3:50) - 1,551 plays