14 Shouts - 190,916 Scrobbles
Back in 1987, Mo & Benoelie were DJing for Ghent's youth every weekend, playing all sorts of music which was loved in those days. Back then they already reasoned that they should never shut themselves off from any style of music, that every blend, every genre, every movement was theirs for the taking. At first, they were being turned on by the strange and experimental sounds coming from the city's Boccaccio club. Over there, 12-inches were purposefully pitched down and extended, the result being a deep, metronomic, groove-laden experience, which later would be labelled as Belgian New Beat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Physical - (3:37) - 335 plays
- Cassette (DJ-Kicks) - (5:39) - 113 plays
- Cassette - (5:55) - 85 plays
- U Rocked My World - (5:55) - 87 plays
- Kobe's In Columbia - (2:18) - 87 plays
- Soul Train - (6:29) - 91 plays
- Whomp That Sucker! - (7:07) - 41 plays
- U rock my world (Lipelis Remix) - (7:12) - 58 plays
- I'd Much Rather Go (Out With The Boys) - (4:58) - 61 plays
- Killing Jokes - (5:41) - 51 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online