14 Shouts - 189,718 Scrobbles
Back in 1987, Mo & Benoelie were DJing for Ghent's youth every weekend, playing all sorts of music which was loved in those days. Back then they already reasoned that they should never shut themselves off from any style of music, that every blend, every genre, every movement was theirs for the taking. At first, they were being turned on by the strange and experimental sounds coming from the city's Boccaccio club. Over there, 12-inches were purposefully pitched down and extended, the result being a deep, metronomic, groove-laden experience, which later would be labelled as Belgian New Beat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Physical - (3:37) - 317 plays
- Cassette (DJ-Kicks) - (5:39) - 129 plays
- Cassette - (5:55) - 91 plays
- U Rocked My World - (5:55) - 88 plays
- Soul Train - (6:29) - 94 plays
- Kobe's In Columbia - (2:18) - 74 plays
- U rock my world (Lipelis Remix) - (7:12) - 64 plays
- Whomp That Sucker! - (7:07) - 33 plays
- Killing Jokes - (5:41) - 60 plays
- U Rocked My World (Lipelis Remix) - (5:22) - 51 plays