60 Shouts - 1,882,600 Scrobbles
The Gladiators were a Jamaican reggae band formed in 1967 in Kingston by four friends from the same neighborhood: Albert Griffiths, Clinton Fearon, Errol Grandison, and David Webber. In 1968, Griffiths and Webber joined forces with Errol Grandison, to form the Gladiators. The band soon topped the Jamaican charts with "Hello Carol" in late 1968. However not long after their first chart success David Webber started to show signs of serious mental illness. The decline in Webber's mental health meant that he was eventually replaced in the band by Clinton Fearon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul Rebel - (3:56) - 2,232 plays
- Jah Works - (3:28) - 1,260 plays
- Looks Is Deceiving - (2:31) - 1,352 plays
- Stick A Bush - 2002 Digital Remaster - (2:28) - 891 plays
- Sweet Soul Music - (1:58) - 820 plays
- Rude Boy Ska - (2:25) - 1,073 plays
- Chatty Chatty Mouth - (3:16) - 932 plays
- Dreadlocks The Time Is Now - (3:02) - 747 plays
- Roots Natty - (2:53) - 622 plays
- Bellyfull - (2:19) - 940 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online