59 Shouts - 1,589,673 Scrobbles
The Gladiators were a Jamaican reggae band formed in 1967 in Kingston by four friends from the same neighborhood: Albert Griffiths, Clinton Fearon, Errol Grandison, and David Webber. In 1968, Griffiths and Webber joined forces with Errol Grandison, to form the Gladiators. The band soon topped the Jamaican charts with "Hello Carol" in late 1968. However not long after their first chart success David Webber started to show signs of serious mental illness. The decline in Webber's mental health meant that he was eventually replaced in the band by Clinton Fearon.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Soul Rebel - (3:56) - 2,082 plays
- Jah Works - (3:28) - 1,301 plays
- Looks Is Deceiving - (2:31) - 1,261 plays
- Stick A Bush - 2002 Digital Remaster - (2:28) - 977 plays
- Rude Boy Ska - (2:25) - 1,042 plays
- Sweet Soul Music - (1:58) - 751 plays
- Chatty Chatty Mouth - (3:16) - 871 plays
- Dreadlocks The Time Is Now - (3:02) - 741 plays
- Bellyfull - (2:19) - 852 plays
- Roots Natty - (2:53) - 595 plays