33 Shouts - 135,463 Scrobbles
At least three artists are known by the name The Giraffes. 1) The Giraffes is a Brooklyn-based hard rock band formed in 1998. The group's current lineup features guitarist Damien Paris, drummer Andrew Totolos, lead vocalist Aaron Lazar and bassist John Rosenthal, who replaced original bassist Tim Kent in 2002. Prior to their affiliation with Razor & Tie, the band released two albums (including Helping You Help Yourself) and an EP (A Gentleman Never Tells) mostly recorded in their own homemade studio, under a Hasidic dry cleaning shop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Medicaid Benefit Applique - (6:54) - 212 plays
- Prime Motivator - (3:24) - 182 plays
- Done - (4:26) - 116 plays
- having fun - (3:35) - 139 plays
- Honest Men - (4:37) - 94 plays
- The Power of Fatherhood - (3:36) - 136 plays
- Haunted Heaven - (3:35) - 74 plays
- Diskowarts - (2:11) - 63 plays
- jr. at his worst - (4:28) - 58 plays
- The City - (6:00) - 136 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online