33 Shouts - 132,781 Scrobbles
At least three artists are known by the name The Giraffes. 1) The Giraffes is a Brooklyn-based hard rock band formed in 1998. The group's current lineup features guitarist Damien Paris, drummer Andrew Totolos, lead vocalist Aaron Lazar and bassist John Rosenthal, who replaced original bassist Tim Kent in 2002. Prior to their affiliation with Razor & Tie, the band released two albums (including Helping You Help Yourself) and an EP (A Gentleman Never Tells) mostly recorded in their own homemade studio, under a Hasidic dry cleaning shop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Medicaid Benefit Applique - (6:54) - 165 plays
- Done - (4:26) - 128 plays
- Prime Motivator - (3:24) - 155 plays
- having fun - (3:35) - 120 plays
- Honest Men - (4:37) - 89 plays
- Haunted Heaven - (3:35) - 71 plays
- The Power of Fatherhood - (3:36) - 87 plays
- wage earner - (2:22) - 71 plays
- jr. at his worst - (4:28) - 56 plays
- Allergic to Magnets - (2:42) - 64 plays