The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 388,697 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,858 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,583 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,060 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,406 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,657 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,245 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,421 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,568 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,065 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,807 plays