The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 385,345 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,452 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,320 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,896 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,390 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,520 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,042 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,307 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,427 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 14,983 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,850 plays