The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 387,609 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,702 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,517 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,013 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,400 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,619 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,189 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,387 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,522 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,043 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays