The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 388,132 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,775 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,554 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,034 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,402 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,638 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,220 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,399 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,543 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,053 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays