The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 387,771 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,728 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,525 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,021 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,401 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,622 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,197 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,390 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,528 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,045 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays