The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 383,894 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,337 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,250 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,808 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,382 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,460 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 19,934 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,262 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,361 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 14,945 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays