The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 386,190 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,536 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,381 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,952 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,394 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,555 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,089 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,338 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,463 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,011 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays