The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 384,767 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,388 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,281 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,853 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,388 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,495 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 19,995 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,291 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,397 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 14,965 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,832 plays