The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 389,069 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,912 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,602 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,070 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,411 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,668 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,263 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,428 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,599 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,076 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,808 plays