The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 387,998 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,760 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,544 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,028 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,401 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,634 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,214 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,395 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,538 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,047 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays