The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 386,899 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,619 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,458 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,983 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,398 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,591 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,138 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,357 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,496 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,028 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays