The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 389,265 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,939 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,611 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,078 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,417 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,681 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,272 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,434 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,603 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,080 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,808 plays