The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 388,838 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,876 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,593 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,066 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,408 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,664 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,256 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,425 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,582 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,070 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,807 plays