The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 387,151 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,649 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,469 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 14,988 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,398 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,600 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,149 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,365 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,502 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,034 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays