The Gay Blades
0 Shouts - 388,486 Scrobbles
“If Freddie Mercury sang for Death From Above 1979, these guys would open the show!”Read More...
The Gay Blades are a two piece from somewhere in or near New York City and play an acerbic brand of Trash Pop, and make up for their missing bass player with consistent TNT like performances and a heaping spoonful of swagger. The Gay Blades invented it.
They've released two full LP's to date.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Shot - 56,817 plays
- Hey She Say - 25,571 plays
- Why Can't I Grow A Beard? - 15,047 plays
- Mean Muses - 10,404 plays
- Dog Day Afternoon - 20,651 plays
- Robots Can Fuck Your Shit Up - 20,235 plays
- We Wear Mittens - 17,414 plays
- Bob Dylan's 115th Nightmare - 15,559 plays
- Prologue for the Pure of Heart - 15,062 plays
- N.H.D.N - 19,804 plays