The Gaslight Anthem
2,833 Shouts - 29,506,641 Scrobbles
The Gaslight Anthem is a rock band from New Brunswick, New Jersey. Since forming in 2006, they have released four full-length albums and an EP. They were described by Kerrang! magazine as “the best new band you’ll hear in 2008.” The lineup consists of Brian Fallon (vocals and guitar), Alex Levine (bass), Benny Horowitz (drums), and Alex Rosamilia (guitar). The Gaslight Anthem’s music embraces many elements of blues, classic rock, and punk rock. The band has described their sound as “Bruce Springsteen singing for a Cure cover band, with a tinge more aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "45" - (3:23) - 58,621 plays
- The '59 Sound - (3:10) - 52,649 plays
- LyricsIf I could write, I'd tell you how much I miss these nights.
Where we dig around the bones, try to find peace and patches for the holes.
I lit a cigarette on a parking meter.
Corner boys told her how I was dying to meet her.
Like a prayer I said, on a dead man's knee.
- Great Expectations - (3:05) - 43,604 plays
- Handwritten - (3:58) - 48,853 plays
- Here Comes My Man - (3:36) - 35,019 plays
- American Slang - (3:41) - 30,041 plays
- Mulholland Drive - (3:54) - 32,036 plays
- Film Noir - (3:29) - 24,809 plays
- Miles Davis & The Cool - (4:12) - 24,195 plays