The Fuzztones are a garage rock revival band formed in the 1980s, playing straight into the 1990s and now. Founded by singer-guitarist Rudi Protrudi in New York City in 1981, the band has gone through several member changes but is currently active in Europe. Dismissed by some critics and listeners as a "bar band" or unoriginal - and even plagaristic - they maintained a strong fan base in New York, in Europe and in Los Angeles, where Rudi would move in 1987 after the breakup of the original band, to organize a new Fuzztones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Wicked - (3:13) - 653 plays
- Strychnine - (2:18) - 504 plays
- I'm The Wolfman - (3:19) - 465 plays
- Bad News Travels Fast - (2:40) - 401 plays
- Ward 81 - (5:28) - 393 plays
- Cinderella - (2:56) - 300 plays
- 1-2-5 - (2:39) - 418 plays
- Gotta Get Some - (2:34) - 285 plays
- Jack the Ripper - (3:56) - 320 plays
- Highway 69 - (2:56) - 189 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online