The Future Sound of London
712 Shouts - 8,600,205 Scrobbles
The Future Sound of London (often abbreviated to FSOL) is a British experimental electronic music duo, formed in 1988 in Manchester, United Kingdom, and made up by Garry Cobain and Brian Dougans. Their music style covers most areas of electronic music, such as techno, drum and bass, house, trip-hop, ambient, dub, and often incorporates elements of jazz, classical and psychedelic rock. In addition to music composition, they are involved in 2D and 3D computer graphics, video, animation (in making almost all their own videos for their singles)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Papua New Guinea - (6:43) - 14,119 plays
- Cascade - (6:01) - 5,731 plays
- Dead Skin Cells - (6:50) - 4,927 plays
- Ill Flower - (3:23) - 4,398 plays
- Bird Wings - (1:29) - 4,052 plays
- Flak - (4:52) - 3,993 plays
- We Have Explosive - (6:14) - 4,365 plays
- Lifeforms - (5:17) - 4,255 plays
- Expander - (5:38) - 3,684 plays
- Her Face Forms in Summertime - (5:37) - 3,675 plays