118 Shouts - 354,325 Scrobbles
The Frogs were an American experimental rock music band founded in 1980, in Milwaukee. Their songs have a strong satirical bent, and history of controversy has dogged the band. Centering around brothers Jimmy Flemion and Dennis Flemion, guitarist and drummer respectively, the Frogs added bassist Jay Tiller in 1983. That same year, Jimmy began wearing what was to become his trademark stage gimmick, a pair of six-foot bat wings. Although in their early days, the Frogs played mostly in coffeehouses, they soon developed a large following, due mostly to their fan-friendly shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got Drugs (Out of the Mist) - (2:22) - 792 plays
- Homos - (1:54) - 689 plays
- Hot Cock Annie - (2:20) - 609 plays
- I Don't Care If U Disrespect Me (Just so You Love Me) - (2:05) - 501 plays
- Rosy Jack World - (2:24) - 395 plays
- These Are the Finest Queen Boys (I've Ever Seen) - (2:13) - 380 plays
- Baby Greaser George - (1:56) - 365 plays
- Someone's Pinning Me to the Ground - (1:45) - 383 plays
- Richard Dick Richards - (1:41) - 334 plays
- Been a Month Since I Had a Man - (2:28) - 324 plays