71 Shouts - 818,202 Scrobbles
A group plagued by major-label woes and break-ups, that was exactly what was essential for The Fold’s resilience: healing. Evolving from several Chicago-based rock outfits including Warner Brothers signees, Showoff, it seemed The Fold’s previous groups were in a place most musicians only dream of…and then things changed. “I suppose I gave up a lot when I left a major label band to start The Fold,” explains the band’s frontman and founder, Daniel Castady, “but if I did, it was because I knew that those things were passing away.”
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo let’s start at the beginning of this story
I was just a boy, nowhere to call home
There I was building houses on the sands
I could see that I was only running circles in my mind
It just goes on and on and on until it finally catches up to me
- O Holy Night - (4:11) - 828 plays
- LyricsIt doesn't work that way
You’ve seen enough to know better
Better recalculate this
This time use your heart and not your mind
Maybe you just don’t get it
- Lyricshey, what's with the girls with the stars in their eyes screaming blame, love, kisses, tears, and lies. From your lipsticked lips will they ever learn? I'll take it in for a second before we crash and burn.
And we are alright now, but we're feeling tremors
It's like a landslide from the top of the world get up, get up and turn it around. And baby we can get on with it. It's like a landslide from the top of the world tonight, but hey I'm up for the fight. And lately I'm not sleeping. sleeping.
And what's with the fact that I can't relate to this broke down town through a melody? There are streets in this town I don't dare drive down, I chalk it up to a lesson from adolescence.
- LyricsI’m not listening I’m over it
Sending it over and out
It isn’t alright to reside in this town anymore
And what for?
Call all my good friends
- Medicine - (3:03) - 470 plays
- Younger Than Our Years - (3:10) - 423 plays
- Backseat Drivers - (3:06) - 444 plays
- Beside You Now - (4:15) - 361 plays
- Faster Still - (5:01) - 348 plays