The Flying Lizards
44 Shouts - 419,024 Scrobbles
The Flying Lizards were an experimental rock group that recorded several albums. Formed by and led by David Cunningham, the group included avant-garde and free improvising musicians like David Toop and Steve Beresford as instrumentalists and Deborah Evans, Vivien Goldman and Patti Palladin as vocalists. It also boasted the late Michael Upton. The group released an album titled The Flying Lizards in 1979; their singles include postmodern covers of songs such as Eddie Cochran's "Summertime Blues" 1978...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Money - (5:38) - 4,030 plays
- Money (That's What I Want) - (2:31) - 1,574 plays
- Money - Edit - (2:30) - 776 plays
- TV - (4:01) - 608 plays
- Money (Edit) - (2:31) - 744 plays
- Summertime Blues - (3:34) - 556 plays
- Her Story - (4:43) - 571 plays
- Move On Up - (5:25) - 736 plays
- Russia - (6:38) - 404 plays
- Sex Machine - (3:25) - 407 plays