28 Shouts - 334,524 Scrobbles
Often tagged as garage-rock revivalists, the Fleshtones mix the fuzz-guitar and Farfisa organ sounds of that genre with rockabilly, '50s and '60s R&B, and surf into a potent retro stew the group likes to call "Super Rock." The group formed in 1976 in Queens with vocalist/keyboardist Peter Zaremba, guitarist Keith Streng, bassist Jan Marek Pukulski, and drummer Bill Milhizer and aimed to return rock and roll to the simplicity and unself-consciousness of the '50s and early-'60s. (The group was often joined on-stage and in the studio by sax player Gordon Spaeth, who passed on in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Comin' Home Baby - (2:44) - 494 plays
- The Girl From Baltimore - (2:31) - 313 plays
- The World Has Changed - (3:10) - 306 plays
- I've Gotta Change My Life - (2:23) - 257 plays
- American Beat '84 - (3:28) - 270 plays
- Available - (2:52) - 331 plays
- I Wish You Would - (2:40) - 215 plays
- Screaming Skull - (3:25) - 203 plays
- Ride Your Pony - (3:17) - 222 plays
- What You're Talking About - (1:58) - 331 plays