The Five Americans
6 Shouts - 72,665 Scrobbles
The members of Five Americans first met in Durant, Oklahoma at South-eastern Oklahoma State University in 1962. Under the leadership of lead guitarist, Mike Rabon, they formed a group called the Mutineers. The band played local beer joints and frat dances until the summer of 1964, when Mike suggested that they go to Dallas to try and make enough money to pay for tuition for the following fall semester.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I See the Light - (2:16) - 864 plays
- Western Union - (2:23) - 763 plays
- Slippin' and Slidin' - (1:55) - 49 plays
- Zip Code - (2:54) - 34 plays
- Don't Blame Me - (2:04) - 48 plays
- I'm Feeling O.K. - (2:19) - 27 plays
- Sound Of Love - (2:24) - 20 plays
- The Outcast - (2:12) - 31 plays
- The Train - (3:12) - 40 plays
- Now That It's Over - (2:16) - 17 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online