The Five Americans
6 Shouts - 66,261 Scrobbles
The members of Five Americans first met in Durant, Oklahoma at South-eastern Oklahoma State University in 1962. Under the leadership of lead guitarist, Mike Rabon, they formed a group called the Mutineers. The band played local beer joints and frat dances until the summer of 1964, when Mike suggested that they go to Dallas to try and make enough money to pay for tuition for the following fall semester.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I See the Light - (2:16) - 1,164 plays
- Western Union - (2:23) - 852 plays
- Don't Blame Me - (2:04) - 61 plays
- Zip Code - (2:54) - 63 plays
- I'm Feeling O.K. - (2:19) - 37 plays
- The Losing Game - (2:34) - 33 plays
- The Outcast - (2:12) - 26 plays
- Slippin' and Slidin' - (1:55) - 22 plays
- The Train - (3:12) - 17 plays
- Now That It's Over - (2:16) - 11 plays