207 Shouts - 467,647 Scrobbles
There are several bands called The Firm. 1) The Firm were an English rock supergroup comprising former Free and Bad Company singer Paul Rodgers, ex-Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, ex-Uriah Heep and Manfred Mann's Earth Band drummer Chris Slade and bass player Tony Franklin. Formed in 1984, the band had only mediocre album sales, although they did have sellout tours. Page and Rodgers originally wanted former Yes drummer Bill Bruford and fretless bassist Pino Palladino in the group; however, Bruford was contracted to another label and Palladino had tour commitments with singer Paul Young.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I'm not uptight
Turn me on tonight
Cause I'm radioactive
- LyricsStar Trekkin' across the universe,
On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.
Star Trekkin' across the universe,
Boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.
Lt. Uhura, report.
- LyricsMystery surrounds me, and I wonder where I'm goin'
There's a cloud above me and it seems to hide the way
I'm going straight ahead, 'cos it's the only way I know
I wanna leave the past, and leave just for today
Now then tell me baby, do you need my love?
- Lyrics"Ah, control, come in control, ah, we have wire
And we need to know if you can help us out, like right now"
"How many are you up by?"
"Ah, that would be two targets, control, ah, NAS and AZ
I think this is what we've been waitin' for"
- Intro - (0:48) - 693 plays
- Closer - (2:53) - 816 plays
- Someone to Love - (4:54) - 614 plays
- Make or Break - (4:24) - 554 plays
- Money Can't Buy - (3:36) - 518 plays
- Midnight Moonlight - (9:16) - 570 plays