3 Shouts - 80,685 Scrobbles
The group was christened the FIREBALLS® after their standing ovation performance of "Great Balls of Fire" at the Raton High School PTA talent contest in New Mexico, USA...January 1958. By the year's end they had auditioned for the late Norman Petty at his already internationally famous recording studio at 1313 W. 7th Street, Clovis, New Mexico, where it stands today - a monumental contribution to the birth of early Southwest style Rock & Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bulldog - (2:14) - 749 plays
- Torquay - (1:57) - 512 plays
- Bottle Of Wine - (2:12) - 272 plays
- Vaquero - (2:01) - 229 plays
- Foot-Patter - (2:09) - 157 plays
- Quite a Party - (2:01) - 156 plays
- Fireball - (1:51) - 151 plays
- Groovy Motions - (2:50) - 130 plays
- Foot Patter - (2:12) - 80 plays
- Panic Button - (2:03) - 97 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online