3 Shouts - 81,229 Scrobbles
The group was christened the FIREBALLS® after their standing ovation performance of "Great Balls of Fire" at the Raton High School PTA talent contest in New Mexico, USA...January 1958. By the year's end they had auditioned for the late Norman Petty at his already internationally famous recording studio at 1313 W. 7th Street, Clovis, New Mexico, where it stands today - a monumental contribution to the birth of early Southwest style Rock & Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bulldog - (2:14) - 790 plays
- Torquay - (1:57) - 533 plays
- Bottle Of Wine - (2:12) - 261 plays
- Vaquero - (2:01) - 203 plays
- Foot-Patter - (2:09) - 180 plays
- Quite a Party - (2:01) - 160 plays
- Fireball - (1:51) - 141 plays
- Foot Patter - (2:12) - 105 plays
- Groovy Motions - (2:50) - 121 plays
- Panic Button - (2:03) - 93 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online