3 Shouts - 82,538 Scrobbles
The group was christened the FIREBALLS® after their standing ovation performance of "Great Balls of Fire" at the Raton High School PTA talent contest in New Mexico, USA...January 1958. By the year's end they had auditioned for the late Norman Petty at his already internationally famous recording studio at 1313 W. 7th Street, Clovis, New Mexico, where it stands today - a monumental contribution to the birth of early Southwest style Rock & Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bulldog - (2:14) - 784 plays
- Torquay - (1:57) - 535 plays
- Bottle Of Wine - (2:12) - 267 plays
- Vaquero - (2:01) - 195 plays
- Foot-Patter - (2:09) - 179 plays
- Quite a Party - (2:01) - 161 plays
- Fireball - (1:51) - 133 plays
- Foot Patter - (2:12) - 101 plays
- Groovy Motions - (2:50) - 120 plays
- Panic Button - (2:03) - 91 plays