3 Shouts - 78,782 Scrobbles
The group was christened the FIREBALLS® after their standing ovation performance of "Great Balls of Fire" at the Raton High School PTA talent contest in New Mexico, USA...January 1958. By the year's end they had auditioned for the late Norman Petty at his already internationally famous recording studio at 1313 W. 7th Street, Clovis, New Mexico, where it stands today - a monumental contribution to the birth of early Southwest style Rock & Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bulldog - (2:14) - 765 plays
- Torquay - (1:57) - 504 plays
- Bottle Of Wine - (2:12) - 310 plays
- Vaquero - (2:01) - 238 plays
- Foot-Patter - (2:09) - 148 plays
- Quite a Party - (2:01) - 148 plays
- Fireball - (1:51) - 143 plays
- Groovy Motions - (2:50) - 78 plays
- Chief Whoopin' Koff - (2:03) - 64 plays
- Panic Button - (2:03) - 64 plays