36 Shouts - 234,697 Scrobbles
The Filaments are a street-punk band with brass. They formed in 2000 in Chelmsford, Essex UK. Influences cited include Rancid, The Clash, Operation Ivy, The Business, The 4-Skins, and The Specials. Their debut album 'Skull and Trombones' was released in 2001 on New Blood Records and tours with The Casualties, Deadline and Roger Miret and The Disasters followed this release. The Filaments gained a reputation for their immense live shows in the UK, and on the European mainland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bastard Coppers - (2:11) - 322 plays
- Tales from the Barside - (2:53) - 231 plays
- B.P.C. - (2:29) - 242 plays
- Men of the Law - (2:07) - 177 plays
- No Surrender - (2:36) - 213 plays
- Sick Joke - (2:48) - 161 plays
- Tears Of Essex - (3:47) - 220 plays
- Adecco Calling - (2:45) - 149 plays
- Tomlinson's Ghost - (3:31) - 141 plays
- Victims - (1:41) - 99 plays