36 Shouts - 235,005 Scrobbles
The Filaments are a street-punk band with brass. They formed in 2000 in Chelmsford, Essex UK. Influences cited include Rancid, The Clash, Operation Ivy, The Business, The 4-Skins, and The Specials. Their debut album 'Skull and Trombones' was released in 2001 on New Blood Records and tours with The Casualties, Deadline and Roger Miret and The Disasters followed this release. The Filaments gained a reputation for their immense live shows in the UK, and on the European mainland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bastard Coppers - (2:11) - 340 plays
- Tales from the Barside - (2:53) - 238 plays
- B.P.C. - (2:29) - 252 plays
- No Surrender - (2:36) - 229 plays
- Men of the Law - (2:07) - 188 plays
- Sick Joke - (2:48) - 168 plays
- Tears Of Essex - (3:47) - 204 plays
- Adecco Calling - (2:45) - 146 plays
- Tomlinson's Ghost - (3:31) - 147 plays
- Victims - (1:41) - 112 plays