36 Shouts - 233,536 Scrobbles
The Filaments are a street-punk band with brass. They formed in 2000 in Chelmsford, Essex UK. Influences cited include Rancid, The Clash, Operation Ivy, The Business, The 4-Skins, and The Specials. Their debut album 'Skull and Trombones' was released in 2001 on New Blood Records and tours with The Casualties, Deadline and Roger Miret and The Disasters followed this release. The Filaments gained a reputation for their immense live shows in the UK, and on the European mainland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bastard Coppers - (2:11) - 358 plays
- B.P.C. - (2:29) - 305 plays
- Tales from the Barside - (2:53) - 254 plays
- Sick Joke - (2:48) - 203 plays
- Men of the Law - (2:07) - 218 plays
- No Surrender - (2:36) - 219 plays
- Victims - (1:41) - 159 plays
- Tears Of Essex - (3:47) - 184 plays
- Adecco Calling - (2:45) - 152 plays
- Tomlinson's Ghost - (3:31) - 151 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online