The Felice Brothers
0 Shouts - 2,583,433 Scrobbles
The Felice Brothers are a folk rock/country rock band from upstate New York founded in 2006. The band comprises five main members: Ian Felice (lead vocals, guitar, piano), David Turbeville (drums, vocals), James Felice (accordion, piano, organ), and Christmas (bass), previously a traveling dice player. They have been joined by Farley, a washboard player and fiddler, and others who at times had a horn section to the band. The brothers are from the Catskill Mountains of New York. They hail from Palenville, NY, twenty minutes from Woodstock.Read More...
The brothers began playing together on Sunday afternoons at their father's barbecues but the band started when they moved to a little apartment in Brooklyn and began to play at the Subway stations near 42nd. Street and Union Square in Greenwich Village.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frankie's Gun! - 242,644 plays
- Wonderful Life - 114,356 plays
- Whiskey in My Whiskey - 102,166 plays
- Penn Station - 84,946 plays
- The Big Surprise - 74,131 plays
- Greatest Show on Earth - 95,974 plays
- Little Ann - 70,998 plays
- Don't Wake the Scarecrow - 77,841 plays
- Ruby Mae - 71,317 plays
- Love Me Tenderly - 82,614 plays