The Felice Brothers
0 Shouts - 2,733,108 Scrobbles
The Felice Brothers are a folk rock/country rock band from upstate New York founded in 2006. The band comprises five main members: Ian Felice (lead vocals, guitar, piano), David Turbeville (drums, vocals), James Felice (accordion, piano, organ), and Christmas (bass), previously a traveling dice player. They have been joined by Farley, a washboard player and fiddler, and others who at times had a horn section to the band. The brothers are from the Catskill Mountains of New York. They hail from Palenville, NY, twenty minutes from Woodstock.Read More...
The brothers began playing together on Sunday afternoons at their father's barbecues but the band started when they moved to a little apartment in Brooklyn and began to play at the Subway stations near 42nd. Street and Union Square in Greenwich Village.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frankie's Gun! - 260,287 plays
- Wonderful Life - 117,976 plays
- Whiskey in My Whiskey - 106,252 plays
- Penn Station - 87,209 plays
- The Big Surprise - 75,635 plays
- Greatest Show on Earth - 99,962 plays
- Little Ann - 72,921 plays
- Don't Wake the Scarecrow - 79,978 plays
- Love Me Tenderly - 91,218 plays
- Goddamn You, Jim - 68,358 plays