The Fatty Acids
8 Shouts - 22,876 Scrobbles
The Fatty Acids have been kicking around tunes based on bible parables and "Street Fighter II TURBO" for two years now. Based in Milwaukee, the quintet includes Derek De Vinney, Josh Evert, Colt Quamme, Joel Van Haren, and Gosh (Goss). In the Spring of 2010 they released their debut full-length, "Stop Berries, Berries, and Berries, Berries." It was luckily finished before the world ended. It is available for free download in the following formats: mp4 and mp3.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Creature - (6:31) - 129 plays
- Airsick - (3:37) - 221 plays
- Light Polluted Constellations - (3:46) - 70 plays
- Argentinian Mistresses - (3:21) - 86 plays
- Astrovan - (6:43) - 97 plays
- Girls and Gods - (6:07) - 219 plays
- Hiroshima - (4:40) - 53 plays
- Worst Part - (4:30) - 162 plays
- flamingo graveyard - (4:45) - 97 plays
- Interlude - (1:03) - 121 plays