The Fatty Acids
8 Shouts - 21,840 Scrobbles
The Fatty Acids have been kicking around tunes based on bible parables and "Street Fighter II TURBO" for two years now. Based in Milwaukee, the quintet includes Derek De Vinney, Josh Evert, Colt Quamme, Joel Van Haren, and Gosh (Goss). In the Spring of 2010 they released their debut full-length, "Stop Berries, Berries, and Berries, Berries." It was luckily finished before the world ended. It is available for free download in the following formats: mp4 and mp3.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Creature - (6:31) - 186 plays
- Astrovan - (6:43) - 114 plays
- Argentinian Mistresses - (3:21) - 111 plays
- Hiroshima - (4:40) - 67 plays
- Light Polluted Constellations - (3:46) - 53 plays
- Airsick - (3:37) - 184 plays
- Airsick (Single) - (3:38) - 69 plays
- Oven Mitts - (4:07) - 56 plays
- Year of Dairy Products from the American Heartland - (1:41) - 46 plays
- Marks We Leave - (4:27) - 45 plays