The Fatty Acids
8 Shouts - 24,223 Scrobbles
The Fatty Acids have been kicking around tunes based on bible parables and "Street Fighter II TURBO" for two years now. Based in Milwaukee, the quintet includes Derek De Vinney, Josh Evert, Colt Quamme, Joel Van Haren, and Gosh (Goss). In the Spring of 2010 they released their debut full-length, "Stop Berries, Berries, and Berries, Berries." It was luckily finished before the world ended. It is available for free download in the following formats: mp4 and mp3.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Argentinian Mistresses - (3:21) - 58 plays
- Astrovan - (6:43) - 82 plays
- Creature - (6:31) - 48 plays
- Light Polluted Constellations - (3:46) - 37 plays
- Girls and Gods - (6:07) - 40 plays
- Airsick - (3:37) - 30 plays
- Hiroshima - (4:40) - 45 plays
- Human Tetris Bodies - (3:00) - 19 plays
- Worst Part - (4:30) - 30 plays
- AAA - (3:09) - 29 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online