The Fabulous Thunderbirds
22 Shouts - 600,805 Scrobbles
The Fabulous Thunderbirds are a blues-rock band, formed in 1974. Their original line up included guitarist Jimmie Vaughan, the older brother of the influential electrical blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan. After performing for several years in the Austin, Texas blues scene, they earned a recording contract with Chrysalis Records and later signed to Arista. The first two albums released in 1979 and 1980 (with Keith Ferguson on bass and Mike Buck on drums), did not initially sell well, but are now regarded as successful white blues recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tuff Enuff - (3:22) - 4,047 plays
- Powerful Stuff - (4:34) - 1,246 plays
- C-Boy's Blues - (2:58) - 767 plays
- Wrap It Up - (2:41) - 880 plays
- Wait On Time - (3:02) - 607 plays
- She's Tuff - (2:59) - 548 plays
- Scratch My Back - (3:51) - 865 plays
- Why Get Up - (3:48) - 467 plays
- Mean Love - (3:55) - 453 plays
- I Believe I'm In Love - (2:27) - 411 plays