57 Shouts - 83,772 Scrobbles
There are at least 3 bands sharing the name The Eyes. 1) In 1965 and 1966, the Eyes released a clutch of singles that stand up to the Who's work from the same era in their blend of extremely innovative guitar feedback/distortion and anthemic mod songwriting. "When the Night Falls," "The Immediate Pleasure," "I'm Rowed Out," "You're Too Much," and the dry "My Generation" satire "My Degeneration" are revered highly by British Invasion collectors. The bursts of electronic mayhem were quite advanced for the time, though like the Who they had hooks and harmonies to counterpoint the madness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When the Night Falls - (2:31) - 1,013 plays
- I'm Rowed Out - (2:54) - 535 plays
- you're too much - (3:22) - 88 plays
- Don't Talk to Me - (1:32) - 88 plays
- my degeneration - (2:47) - 72 plays
- please don't cry - (2:38) - 30 plays
- The Immediate Pleasure - (3:00) - 40 plays
- good day sunshine - (2:04) - 28 plays
- man with money - (2:46) - 26 plays
- Crucified Lie - (4:28) - 29 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online