57 Shouts - 80,853 Scrobbles
There are at least 3 bands sharing the name The Eyes. 1) In 1965 and 1966, the Eyes released a clutch of singles that stand up to the Who's work from the same era in their blend of extremely innovative guitar feedback/distortion and anthemic mod songwriting. "When the Night Falls," "The Immediate Pleasure," "I'm Rowed Out," "You're Too Much," and the dry "My Generation" satire "My Degeneration" are revered highly by British Invasion collectors. The bursts of electronic mayhem were quite advanced for the time, though like the Who they had hooks and harmonies to counterpoint the madness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When the Night Falls - (2:31) - 684 plays
- I'm Rowed Out - (2:54) - 612 plays
- Don't Talk to Me - (1:32) - 105 plays
- you're too much - (3:22) - 113 plays
- my degeneration - (2:47) - 73 plays
- The Immediate Pleasure - (3:00) - 51 plays
- Crucified Lie - (4:28) - 36 plays
- Wake Up Steel - (4:04) - 29 plays
- man with money - (2:46) - 37 plays
- Grey Light - (3:34) - 31 plays